This is a fun, interactive and adapted book that can be used to help students learn to identify pictures of objects that begin with Z.
1. Print the cover and pages 1-9 on cardstock
2. Cut along the solid lines that you see on the cover and pages 1-8 ( the scissors clipart will indicate where you need to cut); Do not cut page 9 because this is your back cover.
3. Cut out and laminate the pieces that are on page 10-these are your movable pieces.
4. Laminate and comb bind the cover and pages 1-9
5. Attach a piece of hard Velcro in the middle of each of the rectangles that are on page 9
6. Attach a piece of soft Velcro on the back of each movable piece ( in the middle)
7. Attach a piece of hard Velcro in the middle of the rectangles that are on pages 1-8
Categories: Adapted books, All activities, Alphabet, Autism, First grade, Kindergarten, Preschool, Reading, Special Education, Workbooks
You must be logged in to post a comment.